- Meet the 2021 Nominees for Division 52 Board Elections!!
- GLOBAL CITIZEN CITATION – next round of nominations open – Deadline June 1, 2021
- Nominate your colleagues – Division 52 Awards – deadline extended until May 15
- D52 Announces Webinar Homestudy Series for CE Credit
- Convention 2021 Information
- Call for Nominations: Editor for Division 52 Journal
- D52 WEBINARS – Register here www.div52.net/webinars
- May 28, 2021 – 11 am EDT – Online Teaching: Strategies to Support Active Participation and Meaningful Learning
- DEADLINE – AWARD NOMINATION – May 15, 2021
- DEADLINE – Nominations for Editor for Division 52 Journal International Perspectives in Psychology: Research, Practice, Consultation – May 31, 2021
Thank you for visiting the Division 52 website. As APA’s International Psychology Division, we value the diverse activities of psychologists worldwide.
Now more than ever we must network psychologists and psychology students around the globe to strengthen our role tobetter understand and address the challenges facing our species and planet, and also to confront and overcome the Euro and U.S. centric hegemony in our discipline. As an organization comprised of individuals from many countries, Division 52 is well positioned to further contribute to the achievement of these goals.
We welcome your input, involvement, and invite you to join our Division if you are not yet a member, especially if you reside outside of the United States. With greater capacity, expertise, and the voices of a larger number of psychologists and students worldwide, we will assist in the evolution of establishing cross-culturally valid theories, research paradigms, service delivery systems, assessment tools, and educational and training models, for instance, in psychology.
Lawrence, H. Gerstein, PhD
Muncie, Indiana United States
Outreach / Engagement
Liaisons to APA Divisions / Committees / Initiatives / Activities
Liaisons to Regional Associations of Psychology
Initiatives / Programs
Division 52 Offers informative, timely, hour-long webinars on topics relevant to international psychology. Webinars are open to all. For a fee, CE home study credit is available to webinar viewers. UPCOMING WEBINARS – register here
Publications / Communications
Books with an international focus